The PN 2.1 is brand new for 2016, and applies our popular PN saddle technology to a triathlon platform. It features the same 40-series foam and gel padding as the PN 1.1, but features custom laser-etched graphics, upgraded chromoly rails, and a rear transition hook for easy racking and storage. The rear width is a narrow 120mm wide for excellent thigh and hamstring clearance.
Like all ISM saddles, the PN 2.1 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- Narrow design for maximum thigh clearance
- Enables total freedom-of-movement for the rider
- Rear transition hook
Commonly Used For:
- Triathlon bikes
- Time Trial bikes
- Category: Performance Narrow
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 120mm
- Padding: 40-Series Foam and Gel
- Rails: Chromoly
- Colors: Black, White
- Available as part of the ISM Demo Program